13 - 16 Jul 2023
We are celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the Bastille French festival, bringing the best food, wine, and art to the heart of Sydney since 2013. Quay Quarter Lanes will come alive with the French spirit as one of the key Bastille villages from Thursday, 13 July for four days transforming the lane into a quintessential Parisian terrace where diners can indulge in food, wine, art and live music.
Download the full Bastille Festival Map, here and see below to find out what's happening in Quay Quarter Lanes.
Artisan Market: 12 talented artists will gather to showcase and sell their captivating creations. Immerse yourself in a diverse array of artistic expressions, ranging from stunning paintings and sculptures to intricate ceramics and captivating photography. Each artist brings a unique style and perspective, offering you a chance to discover extraordinary pieces that resonate with your personal taste.
Artisan Market Times:
Thursday 13th July - 12pm – 8pm
Friday 14th July - 11am – 8pm
Saturday 15th July - 11am – 8pm
Sunday 16th July - 11am – 8pm
Live Music: Busking style street music will fill the lanes in the early evening as Quay Quarter Lanes moves from day to night.
Silent Disco: Grab your headset and get into the Bastille Spirit, emerging youself in some amazing music - open to your own interpretation as you move and groove to the beat provided by your own personal headset.
Silent Disco Times:
Thursday 13th July - 6pm -10pm
Friday 14th July - 6pm-10:30pm
Saturday 15th July - 6pm-10:30pm
Sunday 6pm – 8pm
Official Program Highlights from Quay Quarter Lanes retailers:
Bouillon l’Entrecôte: Classic French Fare served by quintessentially dressed "Garçon de Café,"
- Steak Frites with secret sauce, green vinaigrette salad and all-you-can-eat French fries - $52
- Wine Recommendations: 2020/ La Bernardine / Chateau neuf du pape or 2019 / Tour du Moulin / Bordeaux
- Indulge in a real French Kir Royale: $8 as part of Bouillon l’Entrecôte’s French Happy Hour, 4pm - 6pm, Mondays to Saturdays every week.
Zini Contemporary Gelato: A French Twist On A Classic Italian Sweet Treat
- Brie & Pear Gelato & Lavender Gelato - $6.50 (select any two flavours)
- Add Brioche - $12.
- Add an extra gelato flavour of your choice: $8.50, four Flavours $10.00
Adora Homemade Chocolates: Chocolat Done French Style
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate - Small $7.80 & Large $8.30 (including a complimentary loose chocolate), - Crème Brûlée Truffle single $2.50 or box of four $11.50, Pots du Crème $5.50
Londres 126: An Ode to Frida Kahlo A Mexican Artist & Icon to a French Artistic Movement
- Special ‘Surrealist Cocktails’ by Head Bartender, Luna Ercoli. Try the Casa Azul, Naturaleza or Pintame.
- Sip on one of the three surrealist cocktails whilst you exercise their self-expression on canvas as paint a portrait of yourself, a style of art Frida was famous for.
Humble Bakery: French Pastries at their Finest
- Pate De Campagne (Country Style Pork Terrine) served on Humble Baguette with butter, mustard and cornichons - $16
- Humble Palmiers (French sugar puff pastry ‘biscuits’) - $8
- Crème Caramel with Rum and Raisin - $14
Bubble Nini: French & Floral infused tea.