Night Out Quay Quarter Sydney and Sydney Opera House Competition
Terms and Conditions for the Vouchers are below;
●Gift Vouchers and unused portions of Gift Vouchers should be spent within 36 months from the date of purchase, which is the "expiry" date displayed on the Gift Voucher.
●Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
●Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
●Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
●Additional values cannot be added to an existing voucher; however, additional vouchers may be purchased.
●If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay for the balance with cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
●Sydney Opera House does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
●Sydney Opera House reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a Gift Voucher is fraudulently obtained and is used to make purchases.
●Sydney Opera House may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers.
●Gift vouchers are not valid for redemption for food, beverage or retail items
Terms and Conditions of Entry General
Who can enter
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
How to enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of New South Wales who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is AMP Capital (ABN 12 345 678 901) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 33 Alfred Street, Sydney.
Number of Entries permitted
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below):
- Like and tag a friend in the competition post
- share the competition post to their story
- Both the entrant and the friend who was tagged must be (following) @quayquartersydney.
- By entering this competition entrants agree and understand that their entries and/or photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph.
- Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Prize on offer
- The competition commences on 7th May 2021 at 7am AEDT and closes 21st May 2021 at 11:50pm AEDT ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winners will be the first valid entries drawn at Promoter's Premises at 33 Alfred Street, Sydney on the 24th May 2021 at 11am AEDT. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winners will be notified Instagram and contacted by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 24th May 2021 at @QuayQuarterSydney Instagram and Facebook page for 28 days.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- 24th May 2021
Further Terms and Conditions
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $4,000 (Including GST).
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is 10. The prizes on offer are:
- 10 x $400 Sydney Opera House Gift Vouchers
- Sydney Opera House Gift Vouchers are redeemable for any performance ticket, event, tour or experience at Sydney Opera House, subject to the Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions, which may be viewed here https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/gift-vouchers/buy-now.html and include:
- Gift Vouchers and unused portions of Gift Vouchers should be spent within 36 months from the date of purchase, which is the "expiry" date displayed on the Gift Voucher.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Additional values cannot be added to an existing voucher; however, additional vouchers may be purchased.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay for the balance with cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
- Sydney Opera House does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
- Sydney Opera House reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a Gift Voucher is fraudulently obtained and is used to make purchases.
- Sydney Opera House may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are not valid for redemption for food, beverage or retail items
Privacy Collection statement
- This is a game of chance, entries will be processed at random via wask. The decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements, including without limitation requirements in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, is the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companions. All prize travel will be subject to the carrier’s General Conditions of Carriage. The Promoter and carrier make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including local government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade at www.smartraveller.gov.au. Prizes for travel for a particular event or attraction must be taken to coincide with the event or the times and dates during which the attraction is available. Travel insurance is not included in the prize but is highly recommended.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram membership and the use of Instagram generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at Instagram.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.